|10 Reasons Why People Don't Buy From You |
Are the sales in your home business less than you want? The likely answer is a resounding ‘yes’! All of us want to increase our sales and many of us spend endless hours in lead generation.
Rather than concentrating solely on lead generation, it can be an effective strategy to shift your thinking for a short time to fix what might be not working well in your business.
Take a few moments to do this business ‘health check up’ and consider whether any of these reasons apply to your business. If they do and you correct the problem, it is likely you will see an increase in sales!
1. You don't make people feel safe when they order. Remind people that they are ordering through a secure server. Tell them you won't sell their e-mail address and all their information will be kept confidential.
2. You don't make your ad copy attractive. Your ad lists features instead of benefits. The headline does not attract at your target audience. You don't list any testimonials or guarantees included in your ad.
3. You don't remind people to come back and visit. People usually don't purchase the first time they visit. The more times they visit your site, the greater the chance they will buy. The most effective way is to give them a free subscription to your e-zine.
4. You don't let people know anything about your business. They will feel more comfortable if they know who they are buying from. Publish a section called "About Us" on your web site. Include your business history, profile of employees, contact information etc.
5. You don't give people as many ordering options as possible. Accept credit cards, checks, money orders, and other forms of electronic payments. Take orders by phone, e-mail, web site, fax, mail, etc.
6. You don't make your web site look professional. You want to have your own domain name. Your web site should be easy to navigate through. The graphics should be related to the theme of your web site.
7. You don't let people read your ad before they get your freebie. When you use free stuff to lure people to your web site include it below your ad copy or on another web page. If you list the freebie above your
ad they may never look to see what you're selling.
8. You don't attract the target audience that would buy your product or service. A simple way to do this is to survey your existing customers to see what attracted them to buy. This information will help you improve your target marketing and advertising.
9. You don't test and improve your ad copy. There are many people who write an ad copy and never change it. You have to continually test and improve your ad copy to get the highest possible response
10. You don't give people any urgency to buy now. Many people are interested in your product but they put off buying it till later and eventually forget about it. Entice them to buy now with a freebie or discount and include a deadline date when the offer ends.
About the Author
Kim is part of an established home business group operating across 60 countries. We urgently require people to join our expanding team. Earn $500-$5,000 per month part time around your current schedule. Full training and ongoing support to ensure your success. http://free2liv.com/?refid=whpepldnt-567887431
DO and DON'T DO "Money Making Guidelines" For Home Business Entrepreneurs
Making Money Online - DO and DON'T DO Guidelines Confused..? Too much data to cope with..? Know nothing (or, very little..) About how, for "heaven sakes", computers "talk" and how to "answer" Them, read on... I knew absolutely nothing, nada, zero....
Invisible Secret Weapon Of Successful Home Based Business Entrepreneurs.
All successful Entrepreneurs, be they Home Business, Business From Home, Home Based Business, Work at Home, Internet Marketing, or Affiliate Marketing,-they all have one common invisible secret weapon in their arsenal. In fact some of them even...
How to guarantee success in your home business
There are several ways of increasing the chances of success in your home business and almost guaranteeing its’ success. To start with it is imperative that you select a home business opportunity that suits you. Remember that you will have to live...